Disc Golf Goes Pink
Join us on Saturday, September 9 in Calera for Disc Golf Goes Pink! Disc Golf Goes Pink is a PDGA-sanctioned disc golf tournament benefiting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama. All funds raised stay in Alabama and fund life-saving breast cancer research.
- Players will play two courses in Calera, AL: Oliver Park and George W. Roy Recreational Park.
- Registration ($45) includes 36 holes throughout the day and a player’s pack with disc, event t-shirt, swag, and more.
- Awards given for each category with 3+ players.
- Optional ace pot: The winner of the ace pot will split 50/50 with the BCRFA. In the case of a tie, a throw-off will be held at the end of the day, before the awards ceremony. In the event there are no aces, the pot goes to the BCRFA.
- 7:30 – 8:30 AM: Check-in and packet pick-up
- 9:00 AM – First round begins. Second round begins one hour after the last card finishes round one.
- Awards ceremony will begin after second round ends.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email [email protected] or call 205-996-5463.