FUNDRAISING & AWARENESS EVENTS
Join The Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama
Disc Golf Goes Pink presented by Bham Now
- Calera, Alabama
- Oliver Park and George W. Roy Recreational Park
Join us on Saturday, August 13 in Calera for Disc Golf Goes Pink presented by Bham Now! Disc Golf Goes Pink is a PDGA-sanctioned disc golf tournament benefiting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama. All funds raised stay in Alabama and fund life-saving breast cancer research.
- Players will play two courses in Calera, AL: Oliver Park and George W. Roy Recreational Park.
- Registration ($45) includes 36 holes throughout the day and a player’s pack with disc, event t-shirt, specialty tumbler, and more.
- Awards given for each category with 3+ players.
- Optional ace pot: The winner of the ace pot will split 50/50 with the BCRFA. In the case of a tie, a throw-off will be held at the end of the day, before the awards ceremony. In the event there are no aces, the pot goes to the BCRFA.
- 7:30 – 8:30 AM: Check-in and packet pick-up
- 9:00 AM – First round begins. Second round begins one hour after the last card finishes round one.
- Awards ceremony will begin after second round ends.
Thank You Sponsors
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email [email protected] or call 205-996-5463.
Calera Goes Pink
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama is excited to announce the 12th Annual Calera Goes Pink celebration, raising awareness and funds for breast cancer research across Alabama.
Join us at these events in August and October to show your spirit and support for breast cancer patients and survivors in Alabama.
Calera Goes Pink Events
- Disc Golf Goes Pink (Saturday, August 13) – This event brings disc golfers in Calera and beyond together to compete for a great cause at Oliver Park and the new George W. Roy Recreational Park! Learn more and register here.
- Calera Goes Pink Football Game (Friday, October 14) – Cheer on Calera High School in your Calera Goes Pink t-shirt.
- Calera Goes Pink Golf Tournament presented by Active Air of Calera (Sunday, October 16 • 1 PM Shotgun Start) – Grab your clubs and head to Timberline Golf Club. Individuals and foursomes welcome (full details here). Mail completed registration form (below) and $120 per person made payable to BCRFA to: BCRFA “Calera Goes Pink” 2485 Robert Lane, Birmingham, AL 35243.
More information coming soon!
2022 Calera Goes Pink T-Shirt
T-shirts on sale in late August!
Revvin’ for Research presented by Lhoist
- Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson
- 333 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N, Pelham, AL 35124
Join the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama and Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson for the 14th Annual Revvin’ 4 Research Charity Motorcycle Ride presented by Lhoist North America on Sunday, September 25, 2022.
- 50-mile police escorted ride through scenic Shelby County
- Check-in and on-site registration open at 1:00 PM. Kickstands up at 2:00 PM (departure from Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson)
- “Pink Out” station with complimentary decorations for riders to add some flair to their bikes in support of breast cancer research
- Post-ride cookout with music, food, and refreshments.
All event proceeds fuel lifesaving breast cancer research across the state—the key to finding new treatments and ultimately a cure for this disease. Join us in funding research and saving lives!
- Online registration opens July 28. Register by September 17 to receive an exclusive service discount from Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson.
- Riders may register on-site beginning at 1:00 PM.
- Registration is $35 for a single rider, $60 for two-up. Includes escorted ride, event t-shirt, and post-ride cookout. Want your shirt shipped to you in advance? Select the Single Rider + shipped shirt ($40) or Two-Up + shipped shirt ($70) registration option.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for our 2022 Sponsor Package.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 205-996-5463.