Revvin’ for Research presented by Lhoist
Join the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama and Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson for the 14th Annual Revvin’ 4 Research Charity Motorcycle Ride presented by Lhoist North America on Sunday, September 25, 2022.
- 50-mile police escorted ride through scenic Shelby County
- Check-in and on-site registration open at 1:00 PM. Kickstands up at 2:00 PM (departure from Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson)
- “Pink Out” station with complimentary decorations for riders to add some flair to their bikes in support of breast cancer research
- Post-ride cookout with music, food, and refreshments.
All event proceeds fuel lifesaving breast cancer research across the state—the key to finding new treatments and ultimately a cure for this disease. Join us in funding research and saving lives!
- Online registration opens July 28. Register by September 17 to receive an exclusive service discount from Heart of Dixie Harley-Davidson.
- Riders may register on-site beginning at 1:00 PM.
- Registration is $35 for a single rider, $60 for two-up. Includes escorted ride, event t-shirt, and post-ride cookout. Want your shirt shipped to you in advance? Select the Single Rider + shipped shirt ($40) or Two-Up + shipped shirt ($70) registration option.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for our 2022 Sponsor Package.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 205-996-5463.